- Activities considered IUU fishing
- The exercise of commercial activities directly related to IUU fishing, including trade and / or imports of fishery products
- The falsification of documents referred to in this Regulation, the use of such falsified documents or that of invalid documents
- Failure to send a landing declaration or sales note when the catch has landed in a third country port
- The manipulation of an engine in order to increase its power beyond the maximum continuous power indicated in the engine certificate
- Failure to board and keep on board the fishing vessel and to land catches of species subject to the landing obligation set out in Article 15 of Regulation (EU) No. 1380/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11 December 2013 , unless these activities conflict with the obligations provided for, or are subject to derogations, in the rules of the CFP, in fisheries or in fishing areas where those rules apply.
For the serious infractions mentioned above, the DGRM, in the exercise of the powers of the National Fisheries Authority, applies the points system on the basis of which an appropriate number of points is imposed on holders of fishing licenses, as a result of violations of the rules of the PCP.