|Ordinance No 898/2004, of 22 July||Download (95.8 KB)|
|Ordinance No 90/2013, of 28 February||Download (200 KB)|
|Ordinance No 119/2014, of 3 June||Download (197 KB)|
|Ordinance No 247/2016, of 14 September||Download (254 KB)|
|Ordinance No 330-B / 2016, of 21 December||Download (165 KB)|
Ordinance No 271-A / 2018, of October 1
|Download (214 KB)|
|Ordinance No 254/2020, of 26 October||Download (290 KB)|
Regulation (EU) No 2020/123, of 27 January, establishes for Portugal, in 2020, the following quotas for swordfish - Xiphias gladius:
- Atlantic Ocean, North of 5 ° N (SWO / AN05N) - 1010,39 tonnes
- Atlantic Ocean, south of 5 ° N (SWO / AS05N) - 298.12 tonnes.
The quota allocated to the Atlantic Ocean, north of 5 ° N, is divided as follows:
- Vessels registered in ports in the Mainland - 66.1% - 667.868 tons
- Vessels registered in ports in the Autonomous Region of the Azores - 31% - 313,221 tonnes
- Vessels registered in ports in the Autonomous Region of Madeira - 2.9% - 29.301 tonnes
List of vessels and respective individual quotas
Download (486 KB)
Order No 9/DG/2021, which allocates the Portuguese quota for available mackerel, by vessel authorized to operate with trawls, with mesh sizes 65-69 mm and / or 70 mm, in ICES zone 8c.
Ordinance No 62/2019 of 14 February, which proceeds to the second amendment of Ordinance No 286-C / 2014, of 31 December and republishes it.
Ordinance No 322/2016 of 16 December, which makes the first amendment to Ordinance No 286-C / 2014, of 31 December.
Ordinance No 286-C/2014, established the mackerel quota management model (Scomber scombrus), available for Portugal in ICES divisions 8c, 9 and 10 and in CECAF division 34.1.1, allocating the available quota for the various fleets that traditionally have fishing opportunities for this species.